It's a difficult task introducing a character half way into the series. Having said that, the less I share the better. Hope you enjoy the episode.
Quick update on the where we are with the chapters. Overview of where I see the story going. A quick overview of the chapters 1 - 7. I am going to work on getting something more substantial per chapter. Hint at some of the character development. An announcement of dates for chapter 7 and chapter 8.
I will work on bringing more episodes out, more frequently at the start of the new year.
- John finally transitions from the City District to the Colony District.
- John is still suffering the effects of Troxy.
- The fallout for the Superintendent continues.
- How will John be welcomed?
- Melissa Feit is forced to face the consequences of the violence happening in Engelstadt
- As things hots up, Melissa has to think on her feet.
- How will she handle the pressure.
- We catch up with John as his world crumbles around him
- What motivates him?
- What drives his need to get back into the game?
- After the incidents of the last chapter, the Drogenbarone has to make a decision
- Who can you trust when the world seems to be closing in?
- Is it time to bring in the big guns?
- What drives Antonio? What is his mask to him?
- We get introduced to Kasper and Navina
- We finally see the threat up close
- When love intersects with violence
- What does this mean for the Drogenbarone?
- We get to meet Melissa Feit
- Find out about her success
- What drives her?
- What are her limitations?
- What is the resolution?